YOUR KIDNEY DESERVES THE BEST
Like diabetes, kidney disease has become a major killer in Nigeria. We all received the news of the demise of the Nigerian actor as a result of some kidney disease.
Lots more have died from this silent killer, while others are on constant and expensive dialysis machine for treatments.
The young artiste or talent that is the focus of sharemyfame is human and is not immune from this disease, perhaps a careful look at the habits or lifestyles of established artiste will help in prevention.
The regular binge of alcohol by celebs, the abuse of energy drinks by youths, the local Nigerian drugs of which the aide effects are not known and a lot of others are some of the causes.
SO HERE ARE THE TOP 6 CAUSE OF KIDNEY DISEASE:
1. Delaying going to a toilet Keeping your urine in your bladder for too long is a bad idea. A full bladder can cause bladder damage. The urine that stays in the bladder multiplies bacteria quickly. Once the urine refluxes back to the ureter and kidneys, the toxic substances can result in kidney infections, then urinary tract infections, and then nephritis, and even uremia. When nature calls – do it as soon as possible.
2. Eating too much salt,You should eat no more than 5.8 grams of salt daily.
3. Eating too much meat. Too much protein in your diet is harmful for your kidneys. Protein digestion produces ammonia – a toxin that is very destructive to your kidneys. More meat equals more kidney damage.
4. Drinking too much caffeine Caffeine is a component of many sodas and soft drinks. It raises your blood pressure and your kidneys start suffering. So you should cut down the amount of coke you drink daily.
5. Not drinking water. Our kidneys should be hydrated properly to perform their functions well. If we don’t drink enough, the toxins can start accumulating in the blood, as there isn’t enough fluid to drain them through the kidneys. Drink more than 10 glasses of water daily. There is an easy way to check if you are drinking enough water: look at the colour of your urine; the lighter the colour, the better.
6. Late treatment . Treat all your health problems properly and have your health checked regularly